Sunday, December 22, 2013

Testimony of our Savior

December 16, 2013

Hello!
Sorry, I didn't bring my cord for my camera today.

The details with the call, I will Skype you guys for sure and it will most likely be around 10:30 our time... and I am not sure what day either. Do you want me to call you on your christmas day? cause I am a day ahead here.... and make sure you tell me what email your Skype account is under since you changed your email around.

THIS ONE IS FOR THE WARD as Bishop Dye requested to be shared next Sunday for Christmas.
Christ is the Son of God, our Savior and Redeemer. What Jesus Christ has done for us is beyond our comprehension. He has taken upon himself OUR sins. Only through His justice and His mercy, we may return to live with Our Father in Heaven. I know that His love for us is real. He made the ultimate sacrifice because of that love. And we should strive to live worthy of that love he displayed for us in his infinite atoning sacrifice. Brothers and Sisters. We need to repent. The only way to fully take advantage of his love and mercy is to wholeheartedly and humbly repent. I know this is true. Forgiveness is the greatest gift that we may take advantage of in this season, and any other season. Let us repent, and forgive others of their wrongdoings. If you feel afraid to repent, it is never to late. And EVERY person is worthy to repent. No matter how weighed down you feel, no matter how abominable the sin, Christ's love has overcome all.
At this special time and season of gift giving, let us walk in ways of righteousness and show the same love that Jesus Christ has for us. I know that He lives, that He loves us, and that through his love, we can all receive the greatest gift of all, Eternal Happiness with our Father in Heaven. Of this testify, in the name of our Savior, Jesus Christ, amen. 

He can just read this to them and tell him to tell them that "EVERY MEMBER SHOULD GIVE THE GIFT OF A REFFERAL TO THE MISSIONARIES IN THE WARD"... that would be the best christmas gift of all as a missionary.

Elder and Sister Newson arrived about 2 or 3 weeks ago. They are doing great and really love the branch. I am so glad to be able to help them learn more about the Philippines. They are going to be such a powerful instrument here in Santa Monica branch. I can see it already.

Pretty normal week. Really working hard to keep the area pumping so that the new missionary will have a lot of fun in the water. (i am also not 100% sure that I am transferring yet).... about 95% chance. I will find out tomorrow.

Ingat Kayo palagi
Elder Schroeder

No comments:

Post a Comment